The advantages of the apprentice
- The training is free for the apprentice.
- The apprentice acquires professional experience in a company in parallel with the training prepared for the CFA.
- Each quarter worked under an apprenticeship contract counts as a quarter for retirement.
- He has a national “trades student” card in order to benefit from reduced rates for transport and leisure.
- Apprentices benefit from various aids under certain conditions (driving licence, catering, 1st educational equipment, accommodation, etc.).
- In addition to the aid mentioned above, apprentices can also benefit from housing aid (cumulative), the APL, managed by the CAF and Mobili-jeune from Action Logement (the mobili-jeune aid is granted within the limit of the envelope available).
- The apprentice will be able to benefit from social protection and the company’s mutual fund like any employee.
- The apprentice has the same right to paid leave as company employees, i.e. at least 5 weeks per year. In some companies and depending on the agreements, the apprentice can also benefit from RTT and teleworking days.
- Depending on the size of the company, the apprentice can benefit from the advantages of the CSE (formerly Works Council).