The CFA EC 53 is committed to ensuring the integration and success of apprentice high school students and students with disabilities through the following actions:
- Pedagogical accessibility of its training
- Accessibility of all premises as an establishment open to the public
- Setting up a personalized welcome
- Advice to apprentices with disabilities on the steps to take to obtain registration accommodations, exam accommodations
- Support in their efforts to find a business by informing them about the specific aid granted
- Mobilization of the pedagogical and teaching team.
The disability referent is responsible for organizing the implementation of the training course for the person with a disability, raising awareness, advising the teams internally and ensuring the link with the partners.
For this, he:
- Assess needs related to disability
- Works to secure the training course in collaboration with the teaching team
- Makes the link with the teams of the training center Is a source of advice and information concerning the layout of the training and the accessibility of the premises
- Ensures the implementation of any adjustments to the training (rhythm, teaching materials, exams, etc.) is required to work with external partners (Rectorate, House of People with Disabilities, Cap Emploi, etc.).
Do not hesitate to contact Ms. Houzelle, disability referent, for any information or clarification of your project:
By phone on 02 43 26 17 18
By email at email@example.com