What data is collected?
Contact form: when filling out the contact form, your surname, first name, email address, subject and message are collected.
Use of your data
We use the information you send us to answer your questions, process your orders, send you information about our service.
In addition, in order to strengthen our relationship, we may need to:
• Process personal data to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
• Contact you about an offer corresponding to your needs or to carry out surveys in order to better understand your expectations.
Of course, at any time you can contact us (email@example.com) if you do not want your personal data to be collected to stay in touch.
Protection of your data
CFA EC 53 is committed to protecting your personal data. We do not sell, rent or even transfer databases to third-party companies.
None of your data is sent internationally.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose of collection.
This means that the data will be destroyed or deleted from our systems when it is no longer needed.
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular the modified law no. ), you have the following rights:
• Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data that concerns you.
• Request the updating of your data, if these are inaccurate.
• Request the portability or deletion of your data.
• Request the limitation of the processing of your data.
• Object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data.
• Oppose or withdraw your consent to the use by our services of your contact details for sending our promotions, solicitations via e-mails, telephone calls and postal mail.
You can exercise your rights, either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
25 rue du Mans
For any additional information or complaint, you can contact the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (more information on www.cnil.fr).